Online Orders / Shipping - FAQ
- How can I pay for my order?
- We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover, Paypal, Apple Pay, and Venmo. All transactions will be run as credit.
- Do you ship to my country?
- We are currently only shipping within the United States at this moment.
- Am I able to use a gift card or a pre-paid card?
- A pre-paid card will be charged like a normal credit card. Gift cards will utilize the balance currently on the card.
- When will my refund show in my bank account?
- All refunds issued will be to the card originally used when the order was placed. There are no exceptions to this rule. Keep your card and card information in case it is necessary to utilize the refund policy. Make sure your card is registered with a current billing address attached. This will help alleviate any check out issues.
- Why was my account charged even though the order declined?
- A transaction attempted online will have funds placed on hold with your bank. When the order(s) decline, we have NOT accepted the funds. However, your bank will and does need to process the attempt(s). Once your bank has finished processing the pre-authorized hold(s), the funds will return to your account. This can take anywhere from 1-5 business days, depending on your bank.
- Having trouble with age verification?
- Reaching out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org for quick and accurate information. They will be able to help quickly resolve any issues you are having.
- Do you offer discounts?
- There are promotions regularly throughout the week. We post them on all of our social media to keep everyone up to date. As well, we do offer a Military discount. Please email us for further details.
- Why is an option not available in the drop-down menu?
- The selection you are looking for is likely out of stock. Most items are restocked within 2-3 weeks. E-liquid can normally be restocked within 1-2 weeks.
- Which coils do I require for my tank?
- The tank or kit that you purchased will have a list and/or link to the compatible coils you are looking for.
- Why hasn’t my order shipped?
- All orders have a processing time of 24-72 hours. If you have not received an email regarding your order, it is still processing without issue and will ship out as soon as possible. Most orders are shipped out within 24 hours.
- How can I make changes to my order after it has been placed?
- Email us as soon as possible. This allows us to attempt to make a change before it is shipped out. Include your order number and the specifics of what you are seeking to be changed. Please Note: Changes cannot always be made. If a change is requested, it can cause a delay in processing times. Once the order has been sent forward to our shipping department, we are unable to make changes to it of any kind.
Order Has Shipped:
- What are your business days?
- Monday through Friday. Excluding all Holidays.
- Am I able to change the delivery address?
- If the order has already been processed and you received a tracking number: In order to change the address, you would need to contact the carrier of your shipment to get it rerouted. VapinDirect is not responsible for any charges you may incur resulting from any and all shipping adjustments.
- Carrier has not updated my tracking yet.
- USPS and other carriers do not always update their tracking once an order has shipped. They may not update it until it has reached it’s destination. Please do not be alarmed.
- What if my package may be lost?
- If you believe your package is lost, or if the package has exceeded its shipping time frame, file a claim with your shipping carrier. Once you have filed a claim, you can inform us of the issue with the claim number and order number.
Vaping Devices and E-liquids – FAQ
Is Vaping Healthier than Smoking?
Cigarettes contain 7,000 chemicals, many of which are toxic. Vapor created from an E-cigarette contain flavoring, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin, and nicotine. When all of these are combined and heated, they create a vapor substance that you inhale. These do contain small amounts of toxicants, carcinogens, heavy metals, and metal nanoparticles, which can be harmful to the body. However, these amounts are often found to be the same amounts found in standard air around many major cities. There is no doubt that vaping contains very minor amounts of harmful chemicals compared to traditional cigarettes.
Do Electronic Cigarettes Contain Nicotine?
Yes. However, there are many options for no nicotine to be within E-liquid. A majority of E-liquid options and pre-filled cartridges do contain nicotine, which is an addictive substance. When you stop using it, you may start to crave it.
Does Vaping Have Harmful Side Effects?
Vaping has shown to cause shortness of breath, slight coughing, and a sore throat. People that have switched from smoking traditional cigarettes to vaping have experienced a reduced stress on their body when vaping.
Do E-liquids or Pre-Filled Cartridges Expire?
There is no set expiration date. Often times if stored within a cool and dark place, it can last for a long time. On average, after one year of being opened or exposed to heat, nicotine can start to break down and will not be as strong as when made fresh. Flavoring can also taste diminished anywhere from six to nine months.
What is a Box Mod?
A box mod is a powerful type of vaporizer. Typically, they have larger batteries that last longer than pens and smaller vapes. They allow changes to types of batteries, atomizers, and tanks. A box mod is for the user that is looking for large vapor production and customizability.
Does Vaping Get You High?
Vaping E-liquid will not get you high. You may receive a buzz from the nicotine that is similar to smoking cigarettes. Vaping CBD products will not get you high either. CBD products contain less that 0.3% of THC, which is the component from marijuana responsible for the “high” feeling.
Can Electronic Cigarettes Blow Up?
There are multiple reasons as to why an electronic cigarette can blow up. Thankfully, there are very easy ways to avoid such catastrophes by following the device’s instructions. Common causes for an explosion are:
- Using chargers that are not recommended by the specific unit manufacturer.
- Using faulty batteries. These can explode or leak at any time, even when being stored.
- Allowing batteries to not be protected when not in use. Coming into contact with metallic objects in a pocket or bag can cause a short circuit.
- Otherwise normal and responsible use will not cause any of these issues.
- Please reach out to us if you would like further education on how to properly use your device.
How is Vaping Different from Smoking?
Vaping is very similar to smoking in terms of inhaling. However, smoking involves igniting tobacco, and inhaling the smoke. Vaping creates vapor by heating up E-liquid which is the inhaled.
Is There “Second-Hand Smoke” Associated with Vaping?
Vaping does not involve burning a material to create smoke. Vapor is produced and this allows for the body to absorb the byproducts produced from this process before it is exhaled. Vaping within an enclosed area can diminish air quality, by increasing concentration of nicotine and reducing visibility.
Can I Bring My Vape on a Plane?
The Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) prohibit vaping from all planes. You can bring your vaporizer on the plane. It must be packed in your carry-on luggage due to being prohibited from checked luggage. Please check with the airline you are flying with to check their standards for liquid volume and any other restrictions when flying.
Can you Clean a Vape Coil?
Coils are similar to filters that will start to build up gunk over use and cause poor flavor and taste. You can follow a few tips to avoid building up gunk such as:
- Blow out excess e-liquid.
- Run warm water over coils to rinse out gunk.
- Air dry coils.
- Attach coils and make sure they are heating evenly.
What is the battery life on portable vaporizers?
Battery life is dependent on the usage of your vape and the size of the battery your vaporizer uses. The average lifespan of most portable vaporizers can be from six to nine months. Daily life is dependent on how much you use it and whether or not you turn it off after use.
Why does my throat burn when I vape?
Propylene Glycol (PG) causes dry throat because it gathers all of the moisture in the air and your mouth as you inhale. Making it common for you to experience dry mouth, a sore throat, or even a slight cough if you vape too much. It is always best to keep water nearby and stay hydrated while vaping.
Are Vape Pen Cartridges Universal?
No. Manufacturers often create cartridges that connect with their brand of units by utilizing their own specific ways of attachment. Many currently use a 510 thread for connection, which works with a plethora of units and cartridges on the market. Make sure to check the information on the cartridge and that it works with your current unit before you buy.
How do I Clean My Vape?
- Detach your tank from your mod.
- Wipe down your mod with a soft cloth to remove any liquid or grime that may have found its way onto your vape.
- Fill a bowl with warm water.
- Empty your tank by disposing of the liquid currently in it.
- Disassemble your tank as far as you can.
- Place the components of the tank only into the bowl.
- Wash the components, adding soap if they are very dirty.
- Dry off each component with a soft cloth or paper towel.
- Allow to fully air dry.
- Reassemble tank and device.
What’s a Mod Vape?
A Mod is often known as a mechanical device. Being known as mechanical mods because they do not contain any circuits or electronics within them. This is not always the case with today’s market not creating nearly as many mechanical mods as it used to. This is the reason why more people refer to any Box Vape as a Mod or even a Box Mod.
How Do I Store my E-liquid(s)?
E-liquid will start to oxidize as soon as it has exposure to air, sun, or time. It will go through a process often referred to as steeping, where the liquid gets dark and the flavor begins to change. The best way to protect your liquid is to keep it in a cool dark are. Keeping it away from direct sunlight, heat, and excess oxygen greatly help.
Disclaimer - These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.